- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
27 +/- acres located between Raiford and Starke, FL featuring approximately 750ft of road frontage along County Rd 229. Within easy driving distance to either Gainesville, FL or Jacksonville, FL. This beautiful property is like a hidden gem with sections of mature mixed woodland (large pines and bald cypress) that offer shaded seclusion and abundant wildlife. Surrounded by farmland and timbered hunting properties this location offers the promise of a great weekend hunting retreat or your own quiet homesite.
33 5S 21 COM NW COR OF NW1/4. THENCE N89*41'35"E 1326.42' TO POB. N89*41'35"E 313.05' TO W R/W CR-229, S37*51'01"E 740.28', S64*30'08"W 1743.37', THENCE S89*44'28"W 507.73', THENCE N00*32'23"W 664.31', THENCE N89*43'03"E 1324.93', THENCE N00*23'57"W 664.84' TO POB.
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, ATVing, Silent Sports/Nature|
- Beautiful property with sections of large mature pines and bald cypress.
- Quiet seclusion and excellent deer hunting.
- Super potential for a larger homesite with natural beauty and convenient commute via County Rd 229.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Starke, Fl proceed NW on County Rd 229 for 8 miles towards Raiford, Fl and property is on the left side of the road between NW 214 St and NW 59 St.