- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This scenic ranch has everything you could want in a property. Start with a beautiful 4 bed/3.5 bath home with new flooring, overlooking a stocked 2 acre pond. Home includes large kitchen with Brazilian cherry cabinets, breakfast area & dining room. Living room includes fireplace & access to covered patio. Master suite includes garden tub, new shower & two large closets. Laundry room with cabinets. Upstairs are two bedrooms and shared full bath. Finished basement has living room, bedroom, full bath, office, laundry room & access to 2 car garage. Property includes barn with 14 stalls, wash stall, lounge, office, tack room & bathroom. Next to the barn is an arena for riding horses. Large shed for storage of Motor home or equipment. Another barn/workshop for tractors, implements, and tools. There is also a 2 bed/1 bath mobile that owners currently have leased out for additional income. There are two additional motor home hook ups. Additional storage and cattle barns are on property. The pastures and woods are some of the prettiest you will see. Great for cattle, horses & hunting.
78 AC(C) IN SEC 30 S2 OF SE4 W OF HWY 31 LESS 2 AC BEG NE COR SE4 SE4 S30' W143' POB/ DB 57 PG 262, DB57-262, DB 110-58
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Orchard/Vineyard|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- Approx. 1 hour & 20 minutes to Birmingham Approx. 45 minutes to Montgomery Approx. 10 minutes to Jordan Lake
- New Concrete Driveway
- Fenced & Cross-Fenced
- Deer & Turkey Abound
- Great For Horses & Cattle
- 2 Car Carport & 2 Car Garage
- Gated Driveway
- Riding Trails Throughout Property
- Back Pastures Currently Leased For Cattle
- 14 Stall Barn Setup For Additional Income Boarding Horses
4,000 +/- sqft
4 BD / 3.5 BA
Built in 1995
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Birmingham, Take I65 South. Take exit 205. Turn left onto AL-22/US-31. Go 4.1 miles, Turn left onto AL-22. Go 13 miles, Turn right onto Coosa County 29. Go 4.1 miles Turn left onto Co Rd 31. Go 1.3 miles & Driveway will be on right. From Montgomery, Take US-231 North. Turn left onto Buyck Rd. Go 6.5 miles turn left. Go .3 miles and and Driveway will be on left.