- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Located between Knoxville and Sevierville in the shadows of the Great Smoky Mountains, this well maintained 350+/- acre farm features a private and cozy 3 bedroom cabin with a loft and 4 full baths. Enjoy the outdoors while fishing at one of the many spring fed ponds found on the property, hunting deer and turkey, or riding on the 4+ miles of trails. A great multi use option for the outdoorsman and family looking for privacy, comfort, and convenience. Much of the land is also suitable for a residential development or for adding additional homes for a family compound. Contact Matthew Carr at 855-384-LAND for more information.
025 019.00, 025 025.01, 025 027.01, 036 024.00
Deeds and surveys are on file and available upon request.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Hiking, Lake/Pond, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Commercial||Residential Development, Land|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Building Site/Lot, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
- Virtual Home Tour
- 20 minutes to Downtown Sevierville, 30 minutes to Downtown Knoxville, and just over 30 minutes to McGhee Tyson Airport
- Newly paved driveway with large parking area
- Fenced in back yard
- Orchard with peach, apple, pear, and nectarine trees
- 2 gas fireplaces, 3 HVAC units, and 2 water heaters
- Whole home backup generator
- Water softener
- 2-500 gallon propane tanks
- 3 barns (one with power available) and two storage sheds
- Great interior trail system with over 4 miles of drivable trails
- 7 stocked ponds
2,336 +/- sqft
3 BD / 4 BA
Built in 1988
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.