- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This is the perfect country home in the perfect country setting. 2 bedroom 1 bath home sits on approx 4.6+/- acres overlooking a stocked fishing pond. Enjoy peaceful sunrises & sunsets on your back deck with scenic view of pond and property. Surrounded by beautiful timber and pastures, this is a place to to relax and call home. Only 45 minutes to Birmingham. Just minutes from Oneonta with all the conveniences you need. It can be your weekend getaway or permanent residence. Property is less than a mile from Robbins Field Airport. Home could also be great rental income.
1607250000010004, 1607250000010007, 1607250000010008
BEG INT N LN SE/NW & S R/W CO RD, TH SLY 140 SELY 293 SLY 23
2 NELY 180 NE 470 NWLY ALG RD 598 TO POB--
COM NE COR SW/NW W 396 SE 599 TO POBSE 86 SW 263 SW 200 SW
125 WLY 185 NE 190 NE 471 TO R/W AIRPORT RD & POB--
COM NE COR SW/NW W 396 S 35 TO POB SE 293 SW 232 NLY 504 TO
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Boating, ATVing, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Waterfront, Building Site/Lot|
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- Stocked fishing pond
- Only 45 minutes to Birmingham
- Minutes from Oneonta
- Private and scenic
- Back deck overlooking pond
- Less than a mile to Robbins Field Airport
4.6 +/- acres
1,020 +/- sqft
2 BD / 1 BA
Built in 1900
Listing Courtesy of:
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Birmingham take I59 North. Take exit 166, turn left onto Hwy. 231. go approx. 9 miles turn right onto Robin Hill Road, go approx. 2.3 miles turn left onto Airport Rd. Property will be down on the left.