- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Located just a couple miles west of Spring Hill, this 40 acre tract provides a great place for a new home, development, or recreation. The rolling topography consists of a nice mixture of timber and well-kept open ground that creates a scenic, park like setting. The gorgeous hill top hay fields and mowed trail system offer several picturesque building sites for a dream home with panoramic views. The north end of the property has over 600 feet of black top road frontage while the south end of the property sits less than 700 feet from Hillsdale Lake. An abundance of deer, turkey, and small game call this place and the surrounding Core of Engineers property home and would provide plenty of hunting and recreation for the outdoorsman. With its great proximity to the city, Hillsdale Lake, and Spring Hill, this hard-to-find property has so much to offer. The adjacent 30 acre parcel is also available for purchase. The current landowners have spent countless time and effort improving and maintaining this property and it is one that truly needs to be seen in person to appreciate.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Grain Storage/Bins, Poultry Farming, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Camping, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, ATVing|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Water Rights|
- Located 2 miles west of Spring Hill on 223rd ST
- Fantastic location and property to build a new home
- Very scenic and private with immaculate landscapes
- The rolling topography provides a nice mix of mature hardwoods including many oaks, hickory, and walnut
- Tall ridges provide plenty of seclusion and separation from the road and neighboring properties
- Located just north of Hillsdale Lake
- Well-maintained trail system that makes accessing the entire property effortless
- Plentiful deer, turkeys, and small game
- Many ideal locations for food plots
- Bordered by Corps of Engineer ground on two sides
- 24x40 metal building with a concrete slab
- Water meter and electricity on site
- Gated drive
- Great hunting with the ability to pull deer from neighboring Corps of Engineer ground
- The adjacent 30 acre tract is also available for purchase
Call Agent for Details
40 +/- acres (28 +/- acres timber. 12 +/- acres pasture)
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
2.25 miles west of the 169 HWY and 223rd intersection on the south side of 223rd.