- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
At 27 acres, this mini farm offers huge potential. Over 2000 feet of creek frontage on a trout stream, water fall, spring, excellent deer and turkey hunting, horse barn, two car garage and a building site with exception view. Starting with almost 0.2 miles of road frontage, your greeted with a 6.7 acre hay field, 25x30' garage, and 40x60' barn with horse stalls, storage, shop and hay loft. Build your dream home or weekend getaway over-looking Lynn Camp Creek and wake up to the sound of a water fall. A gravel road takes you past a natural spring and leads to a 6.2 acre field with shooting house and creek frontage on Lynn Camp Creek. Kayak or fish for brown trout with a KDFW stocking site less than 0.2 miles down creek. With so much to offer, I doubt this farm will last long.
Hart County Records
Deed Book 335
Page Number 136
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Farmland, Crop Production, Ranchland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||River/Creek/Stream, Fishing, Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Wildlife Food Plot, Equestrian, Canoeing/Kayaking, Camping, RV-Friendly, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot|
- Creek frontage and trout fishing on Lynn Camp Creek
- Deer and Turkey Hunting
- 40x60' barn with water/electric, horse stalls, shop with concrete floor, storage and hay loft
- 25x30' garage with electric
- 12.9 acres of fields (tillable, pasture, food plot) with the potential to clear more.
- Fresh water spring
- Multiple building sites with potential view
- Marketable Timber
- Easily accessed with road frontage, blacktop driveway and gravel road
Call Agent for Details
27 +/- total acres
12.9 acres tillable/pasture
2.6 acres brush
11.5 acres timber
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From the junction of Hwy 470 and Hwy 31-E near Magnolia, proceed south on Hwy 31-E for 7.0 miles to Hwy 569. Turn left onto Hwy 569 and proceed for 2.6 miles to property entrance on left.