- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
PRICE REDUCED!! This medical office building was built for the Lake Wales Hospital and to their specifications. Opportunity here to own at a fraction of current construction costs. This property is adjacent to the new Wound Healing Center and just steps from the newly acquired AdventHealth Lake Wales Hospital with frontage on State Rd. 60, the main road through Lake Wales. Easy access to medical centers, doctor offices, and pharmacies. This property is optimum for doctors or medical professional offices but could be used for professional office use as well. The 92 parking spaces allow for many clients to visit the facility all at the same time.
DRUID HILLS PB 21 PG 47 ----- BLK 1 LOT 4 E 40 FT & LOTS 5 THRU 8 & W 20 FT OF LOT 9 & LOTS 16 THRU 18 & BEG SE COR LOT 19 RUN WLY ALONG S LINE LOT 19 32 FT NLY TO N LINE OF LOT 19 AT A PT 30 FT W OF NE COR E TO NE COR LOT 19 SLY ALONG E LINE LOT 19 TO POB
|Commercial||Land, Office, Medical, Commercial Lease|
- Owner Motivated-- Bring Offers!
- First floor completely built out
- Second floor, 4,123 sqft built-out, 5,261 sqft raw
- High Visibility and close to Hospital Campus
- Convenient Onsite Parking
- New roof and exterior paint in 2018
Call Agent for Details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From I-4 in Orlando, take exit 55 onto US 27 S for 24.8 miles. Turn left onto FL - 60 E/W Polk Ave toward Vero Beach. Turn left onto 12th St for 338 feet. Then left onto Carlton Avenue. From I-4 and I-275 (Tampa Bay)Head east on I-4 for 25 miles, exit 27 for FL 570 E and drive 10 miles. Take exit 10 onto US 98 toward Lakeland/Bartow. After 24 miles turn left onto E Van Fleet Drive. Turn right onto FL-60 E with signs for Lake Wales. Turn left onto 12 Street then left at the 1st cross street onto Carlton Avenue.