- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Here is a great duck and deer hunting property in the Arkansas River bottoms between Roland Oklahoma and Fort Smith, Arkansas on the south side of Hwy 64. This property is a surveyed 187.22 acres and has approximately 32 acres of cropland on the east side and the remaining acres are wetlands and hardwood timber along the south border. There is an established duck hole with a blind on the SE corner that was planted with rice for the ducks. Other duck areas are located in the wetlands and can be accessed by a small boat or walk in. The wetlands are primarily buck brush with lots of area for cover. The hardwoods are on the south and provide a great place to hunt over the wetlands and has fantastic deer hunting. There are many deer trails and signs throughout this area. This is a great duck and deer hunting tract just minutes from Interstate 40 and Fort Smith with easy and quick access for those short mornings or afternoons.
Parts of Sections 29 & 30 of Township 11 North, Range 27 East containing 187.22 acres in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Crop Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Waterfowl, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, Wildlife Food Plot|
- Duck Hunting
- Deer Hunting
- Great Access off Hwy 64
- Year Round Water in the wetlands
- Established Duck Hole
- Great Location with a short distance from Interstate 40 and Fort Smith
Crop Income: $850
TOTAL ESTIMATED INCOME: $850
187.22+/- acres (107+/- Acres Wetlands, 47+/- Acres Timberland & 33+/- acres in FSA cropland)
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From the Roland, OK exit on Interstate 40, go East for 2.5 miles on Hwy 64 and the property is on the right (south side of the road). From Fort Smith, AR and the Hwy 64 bridge across the Arkansas River go west on Hwy 64 for 3 miles and the property is on the left (south side of the property).