National Land Realty is actively searching for the BEST Land Professionals across the Nation to join our exclusive team!
National Land Realty (NLR) is a full-service real estate brokerage company with a specific focus on land sales. Our team members make up a group of the most knowledgeable and respected Land Professionals in the land industry. This group consists of like-minded individuals who love making deals on the most desirable asset on the planet - American Land!
National Land Realty has experienced exponential growth over the past five years and is on track to reach our goal of becoming the largest land brokerage in the United States within the next five years. We have developed powerful listing generation methods along with the industry's most advanced web marketing & brokerage platform, giving our agents a dominant advantage over the competition. Whether you are looking to get started in the land business, or you are an experienced real estate broker, joining National Land Realty is an opportunity you do NOT want to miss!
Please contact us if you are interested in cities/areas not listed below. We are always intersted in adding the best people in any of our service areas.
National Land Realty Career Opportunities:
The NLR Advantage
- Jump-Start Program
- We make the ramp up process for agents and brokers transitioning to National Land Realty as easy as possible. Through the NLR Jump-Start Program, each of our new team members receive extensive training along with company-generated leads to ensure they hit the ground running.
- NationalLand.com is one of the most powerful and intuitive websites in the land industry. NLR's Technology Team works hard at continually improving our website making it the go-to place for buyers who are searching for land and for sellers looking to find the best land agents in the business.
- Listing & Client Management Software
- NLR's proprietary Listing & Client Management Software was specifically created to organize and simplify the job of a Land Professional. Agents can efficiently manage their listings, contacts, leads, documentation, maps, marketing materials, calendar and much more from one location.
- GIS Mapping Technology
- NLR's team of GIS specialists provide our agents with one environment to access comprehensive information about individual land parcels, as well as landowner data. NLR's mapping proficiencies are state-of-the-art and far exceed anything else in the industry.
- NLR's marketing team is committed to getting the most eyes on our agents' listings and the most leads into our agents' hands. We take a research-based approach to our marketing, which allows us to stay in front of market trends and maneuver our strategies through various channels at local, regional and national levels.
- No-Limits Brand
- Our name "National Land Realty" says it all. There are no limitations on the types of land we can sell. NLR's brand gives our agents the freedom to make deals on a wide variety of land types - farmland, timberland, ranchland, hunting land, recreational land, residential estates, commercial property, waterfront, equestrian…the opportunities are limitless!
- On-Going Support
- NLR invests a substantial amount of time & money into the support and growth of our agents. Our full-time support staff and Regional Sales Managers provide on-going assistance & guidance to help both new and experienced agents achieve their goals.
Are You Ready to Join the Fastest Growing Land Brokerage in America?
At National Land Realty, our goal is simple - help our agents match buyers with sellers in the shortest period of time by providing them with the most innovative concepts, intuitive technologies and forward thinking marketing strategies available in the land brokerage business. We want our agents spending their time doing what they do best - being with customers & clients in the field, negotiating deals - not stuck behind a desk and computer. NLR's staff works diligently to provide our agents with that freedom.
Additional Benefits of being an NLR Land Professional:
- Six-figure income potential
- Freedom to work your own schedule
- Ability to build your own business in selected markets
- Robust database of over 50,000 buyer and seller contacts
- Internal Referral System
- Listing syndication on over 600+ national real estate websites
- Automated flyer and postcard generation
- Digital documentation and digital signatures
- Exclusive access to our in-house marketing team that can customize signs, billboards, and other marketing materials
- National Brand Advertising in print materials and on the web
As a Land Professional with National Land Realty, you can expect to:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients' needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them.
- Mediate the negotiation processes; advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit; and ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.).
- Manage property auctions and/or exchanges.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Common Attributes of an NLR Land Professional
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Familiarity with MS Office
Don't have your real estate license yet? Talk to an NLR representative about how to obtain it! Contact us today.