57310 166th Ln, Big Cobb River, Good Thunder
Are you looking for a beautiful home; 8.8 acres; Big Cobb River; hunting; kayaking, canoeing, hiking?!
Picture yourself in this beautiful home situated on 8.8 gorgeous acres nestled above the Big Cobb River with access for kayaking, canoeing, and hiking! This home has four bedrooms and 4 baths, plus one-bedroom in-law suite with attached screen porch. The four-stall garage addition consists of 2000 SF of living space -- currently a two-bedroom apartment, that could easily be converted to a workshop, studio or office.
Listing provided by: Home Run Realty
+/- 8.80 acres building site, hunting/rec land, Big Cobb River
+/-8.80 acres in the S 1/2 of the SE 1/4 of the NE 1/4 ling South and East of River, Section 31-107-26, Decoria Township, Blue Earth County, MN
Picture yourself in this updated, beautiful home situated on 8.80 gorgeous acres nestled above the Big Cobb River! This home has four bedrooms and four baths with an additional 528 SF in-law suite with screen porch that was added to the property in 1998. The four stall, insulated garage has 2000 SF of living space -- currently a two-bedroom apartment, but would make a great studio, workshop or office.
Enjoy the main level which is open and bright with wall-to-wall windows surrounding the huge kitchen which is open to the dining and living rooms. The kitchen has maple cabinets, a gas cook-top built into the spacious countertop, pull-out drawers, large pantry cabinet and dropdown countertop for eat-in dining. The spacious den/office has hardwood floors, pocket doors, built-in bookcases, cabinets, a desk with plenty of workspace and a gas fireplace.
The welcoming sunroom features wall-to-wall windows with views of plenty of birds and wildlife overlooking the ravine, patio doors leading to the deck and a wood-burning fireplace.
The upper level consists of the master suite with gas fireplace, spacious full bath, walk-in closet and private balcony, plus two additional bedrooms, full bath, laundry room and open hallway with built-in bookcases.
The basement is unfinished for plenty of storage or future family room
The tranquil setting of this home will bring you to the place of full relaxation as if you're on a retreat!
- Huge kitchen with center island, maple cabinets & eat-in countertop
- Beautiful sunroom leads to back deck overlooking the wooded ravine
- Large library with built-in bookcases, cabinets and desk (den/office)
- Central vacuum system
- Four-stall insulated garage
- 2000 SF living space attached to garage – currently a two-bedroom apartment, but would make a great art studio, workshop or office space!
- Original wood doors from the Lancers Building
- 528 SF mother-in-law suite with screen porch added in 1998
- 8.80 acres includes walking/hiking paths along the Big Cobb River
- Gas and wood-burning fireplaces
- Featured on Home & Garden Channel “Before & After” Show
- Large walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- Upper level laundry room with plenty of storage and utility sink
Finished SF: 3,752
Year Built: 1900/1998 remodel featured on Home & Garden Channel “Before & After” Show
Lot Size: 8.80 Acres
School District: Maple River #2135
Kitchen/Dining: 12’ x 24’
Living Room: 16’ x 20’
Sunroom: 14’5” x 20’1”
Master BR: 14’ x 15’4”
Master BR (In-Law Suite): 13’6” x 20’
Bedroom 2: 16’ x 20’5”
Bedroom 3: 13’ x 15’6”
Gas Company: Crystal Coop, Monthly Avg: $192
Electric Company: Benco Electric, Monthly Avg: $293
Garbage Collection (not in City billing): at Decoria Township Hall, 2nd & 4th Mondays
Propane Appliances: range/oven; dryer, heating
Electric Appliances: refrigerator, washer, air conditioner
Taxes: $3,384/year (2019)
Listing ID#: 1157150