0 Hwy I35 South/Hwy 60 West, Faribault - Parcel 1: Commercial, Development
Commercial Development Land!
Many permitted & conditional uses allowed in Hwy-Commercial Zoning District.
Tax increment financing & tax abatement programs available - dependent on the development.
+/- 19.30 acres tillable with CER 69
List price reflects $0.57/SF for this Hwy-Commercial Development Land
+/-19.30 acres: part of the NW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 lying S & W Hwy I35 exc that part within the plat of 1st Addition to Calvary Cemetery and part of the NW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 lying E Hwy I35, Section 35-110-21, City of Faribault, County of Rice, MN.
- 30,000 vehicles per day I35 South!
- 9,000 vehicles per day Hwy 60 West!
- Gently rolling topography
- Great visibility at the junction I35 South & Hwy 60 West
- 5 minutes from Faribault Municipal Airport
- 40 minutes from Mpls-St Paul International Airport
- Within city limits and access to city utilities
- Tax increment financing and/or tax abatement programs available – dependent on project
Great visibility I35!
3.5 miles to Faribault Municipal Airport
+/-40 miles south of Twin Cities
Adjacent +/-23.10 acre parcel also available! North of this 19.30 acre tract.
Many permitted and conditional uses as follows.
Faribault – City: C-2 Hwy Commercial Zoning District
General retail sales & services
Antiques & collectibles
Truck & trailer sales/service
Bldg material sales
Child care center
Restaurant – drive through
Outdoor recreation area
Parking facilities, ramps
Greenhouse, lawn & garden supplies
Religious institution place of assembly
Visual, performing, or martial arts school
Dwelling in conjunction w/business
Congregate living: six or less; 7-16; 17-32; or nursing home, senior housing facility
Communication facilities, towers
Recreational vehicle sales & service
Rental of household goods/equipment
Non-nuclear elec. generation plant
Zoning Uses: Permitted Conditional:
Small engine repair
Automobile convenience facility
Auto sales or rentals
Bar, nightclub, liquor establishment
Coffee shop w/limited entertainment
Restaurant or with general entertainment
Indoor recreation facility
Sports and health facility
Early childhood education center
Schools, vocational or business
Clubs and lodges
Clinic: medical or dental
Zoning Uses: Permitted Conditional:
Farm & equipment sales
Contractor office and showroom
Furniture moving and storage
Industrial machinery & equipment sales, service…
Self-service storage facility
Wholesaling, warehousing, & distribution
Governmental buildings and structures
Public utility bldgs and structures
Lot dimension and building regulations:
Minimum Lot Area: 20,000 SF
Minimum lot width: 100’
Setback Requirements: See Pg 11 of Zoning Ordinance
Maximum Floor Area – commercial uses: Limited to 1/2 of the SF of the gross floor area
Maximum Floor Area – wholesale sales Limited to 4000 SF of gross floor area or 45% gross floor area, whichever is less
See Page 13 for other regs
Maximum height: 3 stories or 42’, whichever is less
Maximum ground coverage: Total of ground area covered by structures shall not exceed 50% of total lot area. Total of ground area covered by structures, exterior storage areas, off- street parking and loading areas shall not exceed 80% total lot area.
Outdoor parking: For trucks and other commercial vehicles shall be limited to single rear axle vehicles of not more than 15,000 pounds, when located within 300’ of a residential district boundary. There is no limit on size of trucks & other commercial vehicles when located more than 300’ from a residential district.
Demographics for Rice County:
- Population: 65,300 and growing faster than State & National averages
- Two largest cities:
- 1) Faribault: 24,000 and land is on SW edge of Faribault
2) Northfield: 20,000, located 14 miles north of this site
- County draws workers from nine surrounding counties
- Local, regional, national & international companies
- Rail, bus, motor freight, and overnight package delivery services
- Several telephone, internet & cable services within the county
- The Gas Line runs along the northern & eastern side of the property
- Provided & serviced by Excel Energy Co. @ 507-334-2917
- Distribution line running east to west through northern part of property
- Transmission line running along northeastern corner of property
- Provided & serviced by Excel Energy Company
- Two different water lines are located near the property:
- One 8.0 inch line is located to the north across Hwy 60; and
- One 12.0 inch line is located to the east across I35 accessed by a 36.0 inch casing running beneath I35
- Provided & serviced by the City of Faribault @ 507-333-0361
- Two different sewer lines are located near the property:
- One, 12.0 inch line is located to the north across Hwy 60; and
- One 8.0 inch line is located to the east across I35 accessed by a 36.0 inch casing running beneath I35
- Provided and serviced by the City of Faribault @ 507-333-0361
Thank you for considering this National Land Realty opportunity.
National Land Realty is pleased to present this real estate opportunity for your review. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
We are here to help. Please review this information and contact us with any questions you may have. We are prepared to discuss how this property meets your needs. Should you need assistance with questions regarding taxes, law, finance, or other areas of professional expertise, we are happy to work with your advisor or we can recommend competent professionals.
How to acquire this property. When you have made a decision to move forward, we can help structure a proposal that covers all the complexities of a commercial real estate transaction. As seller's/landlord's representatives, we know the seller's/landlord's specific needs and can tailor a proposal that expresses your desires, provides appropriate contingencies for due diligence and results in a win-win transaction for all parties.
Agency and you. We have been retained by the seller to represent them in the marketing of their commercial, investment, or development real estate. Minnesota is a consumer-protection state and requires disclosure of agency relationships. Minnesota's Agency Relationships in Real Estate Transactions will be provided at the first substantive contact we have with you. If you have questions about agency and how it relates to your search for the right property, please ask us. We will answer your questions and review the alternatives.
Information Provided: Information herein has been obtained from the property owner or other sources that we deem reliable. However, neither the owner nor National Land Realty guarantees the accuracy of such information. No part of this information maybe reproduced, adapted, or transmitted without the prior written consent of National Land Realty.
I35 Corridor Information!
As noted in the zoning information, there are many uses for this site (and adjacent site) which has 1300' of total frontage between the two parcels along I35 South: from commercial, industrial, warehousing/distributing, corporate & professional offices, restaurants/cafes, truck terminals/cartage, and more.
I35 Corridor Information!
* I35 stretches from Duluth, MN to Laredo, TX (north to south)
*Through the states of MN, IA, MO, KS, OK, and TX
*Major cities: Duluth, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Kansas City, Wichita, OK City, Dallas/Forth Worth, Waco, Austin, San Antonia, and Laredo
Call Terri regarding this great development opportunity!
Mobile: 507-382-0908 email: email@example.com
Taxes: $1,660/year (2018)